IN STOCK FROM 4 AUGUST 2014
The ProQ Excel 20 is an impressive hot food smoker and the largest of its type available in the UK. It combines all the successful features of the ProQ Frontier with some excellent new features and increased cooking capacity. The 50cm diameter and 120cm height (versus the Frontier's 43cm diameter and 102cm height) gives you even more scope with a massive 65lb food capacity which is the equivalent of up to 8 whole chickens.
The Cornish designers of this new unit are dedicated food smoking specialists and they've pooled their many years of food smoking expertise into creating possibly the finest - and certainly one of the largest - hot food smokers available. The fantastic advantage of a unit such as this is it's multiple cooking uses. it really can be the answer to all of your outdoor cooking needs.
* A probe thermometer eyelet fitted to each food smoking compartment which allows you to monitor the temperature of food at each level. Particularly useful if you are cooking different meat or poultry types and cuts simultaneously.
* Three air vents in the base which provides advanced temperature control and wll also help you build and monitor your charcoal heat base more easily.
* Folding handles which allow easier storage and a more streamlined unit when not required for portability.
* Higher guage or thicker steel, so built for added strength and durability.
Standard ProQ features include:
* Fully porcelain coated.
* Ability to increase your food smoking capacity further by adding extra food smoking compartments or 'stackers'. Equally these food smoking compartments can be removed to tailor the capacity required for any particular smoking session, or remove them completely to convert your smoker into a large kettle barbecue.
* Fish and meat hanger fitted to the domed lid
* Air vent in the lid, providing added temperature control and allowing for continual smoke output and renewal.
* Hinged door to each smoking compartment so that food can be checked during the smoking session and - via the bottom smoking compartment - allowing access to your wood smoking product and charcoal base.
* Clasps to lock each component of your smoker together to allow for easy 'one piece' portability and adding strength and stability.
* Multiple cooking possibilities including grilling or barbecuing, roasting and steaming as well as food smoking.
Available in a glossy black porcelain coated finish.
PLEASE NOTE: Self assembly of the legs is required. The unit is supplied with handles, clasps and brackets already fitted. Full instructions and a handy ownders manual with lots of tips, techniques and recipe ideas is included.